Can't go far but you can always dream
School's tunned down to the ultimate slack mode, it's becoming sian. Oh boy. Ebroadcast and Eradio enrichment lessons for the whole day. Meh. English course's about to start and it's gonna be different with people I mostly don't know. Double Meh. And Tennis camp which I'll be missing, which, for the very first time, I really don't want to, because for some reason, I think it'll be really good. Heh. Then zoom and time will come for ISL(V).
I WANT TO GET BOOKS TO READ, likka Now.
But on a happier note, I'm pretty glad of my results, even though they aren't fantastic. At least there was an acknowledgement of all the hardwork I had put in. Besides, since I know I'm not of that capability to reach some people's standards, at least not for now, so for what I've got now, it's pretty encouraging. No more comparison. heee (:
Btw, I've got countries, like Singapore&Malaysia/ Vietnam, embedded onto my skin. So Gross. I'm like still undergoing weathering after a week D:
So out of place, but can't move.
How now brown cow?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home