Shut your eyes, feel the chemicals collide
It was as if in a different dimension, standing still, watching the ground beneath spin around in a rapid circular motion. Then there was a knock like those on the door echoing through the somewhat vacuum-like surroundings. And as gravity ascends, you now feel the course grains of wet and heavy sand compressed beneath your weight, and now, you shake and sway along. Damn, it was frightful.
Should go check up on my head soon.
-Wait, I just got my epiphany! :D
Just gotta properly pen it down now.-
Yes, so GL camp was alright. Can't just memoir it without leaking into my epiphany scene. Heh. Gotta thank the Orgs for their effort!
Eng course has been pretty good as well. Something relaxing yet thought-provoking. The stuff taught are pretty cool concepts too. Besides, the trainer's really nice and friendly! :D Hopefully I'll start to make the effort to do more writing, to not be so lazy. I'll learn to be more expressive! :D I guess we all can be creative, just that people alike me, need a twee bit more time. Heh
& Thank you so much (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home