Monday, December 14, 2009

Trying to learn a little on how to give and take

Running around the past few days. Calefare for SX's FYP, which I thought filming today was very much more fun than ytd, and I pretty enjoyed the experience (and running scene)! hahah! Besides, -pause-can't remember what I was gonna say- nvm. LOL and ChildAid makes me feel as if I'm on call round the clock, like calling me at random timings to be down for random stuff. With the involvement of OGL walk-in pracs and camp and maesot, I'm gonna be kept busy busy busy! :O I really hope they'll all be very fulfilling, then no regrets! :D

Trying very, very, very hard to structure my schedule in a way I can breakeven to all my commitments.

Andddddd, THE PERFORMERS FOR THE CHILDAID CONCERT, ARE PRODIGIES. They are FABULOUS, totally. -KowTows-


Btw, aiming towards HELM and/or BCME.
Pretty much sure, just that now I can't decide which to pick. They're miles apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home