Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Never thought I'd fall in love, love, love

There hasn't been a positive start of 2010, so far.


And it's only the beginning of the 2nd week of lessons, but it feels I've gone through a whole year already. The weight and pressure of knowing I need to pull up my socks and get my head in the game and go into the academics mode. Okay, maybe it's not the pressure of knowing, but the pressure of performing. Maybe I overestimated what I could do this year; maybe I should just drop out of some of the current commitments and reset my scope and objectives? Maybe that would reduce the struggles. Or maybe everything is just a result of my lack of effort and concentration. I don't know.

This year feels so heavy, so heavy. Exhaustion hits in so easily nowadays.

Thankfully there was trg today, I haven't felt much relaxed like this for quite a while already. [Although I kept on whining and stuff, but it was all for fun] (:



For now, I just hope everything will go more smoothly and even better, improve, Please. Sometimes, even the simplest of actions can mean a whole lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home